134 Gibson Avenue, Padstow NSW 2211
Sold for $670,000
Sold By ~ Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 669958
Set in a sought after corner block position in a prime time location this 3 bedroom home offers potential plus for the astute investor or savvy home buyer.
Inside you will love the well presented interior that boasts stylish polished floors, a large chic eat in kitchen area, updated main bathroom and internal laundry with second shower and toilet.
This home radiates space with high ceilings, double sized bedrooms and spacious lounge and dining areas.
Set on a 590sqm block with approximately 20 meter frontage this one is not to miss.
- Corner Block, 3 Bedroom Home, 594sqm
- Updated Kitchen & Bathroom
- Stylish Polished Floors, Recently Painted Interior
- Double Sized Bedrooms, 2 Spacious Living Areas
- Internal Laundry with 2nd Toilet & Shower
- Walking Distance to Padstow shops & Train Station, Schools and Parklands.
* For further details contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.