10 Bastille Close, Padstow Heights NSW 2211
Sold for $955,000
Sold By ~ Todd Owsnett 0404 429 103 House - Property ID: 725080
Set in a blue ribbon cul-de-sac location in tightly held and ever-popular Padstow Heights, is this superb rendered brick home. Perfectly appointed for relaxed family living, this flawless residence presents contemporary interiors complemented by sun filled entertaining spaces.
* Four spacious bedrooms with built-ins
* Stunning renovated kitchen with stone bench and gas cooking
* Two lavishly styled bathrooms
* A superb choice of formal and informal living areas
* Additional kitchenette / wet bar
* Multiple outdoor entertaining areas including full length balcony with water views, huge rear deck for BBQ's with friends and massive undercover area
* Air conditioning throughout
* Level child-friendly grass yard and landscaped gardens plus large paved area for the kids to ride their bikes!
* Double remote lock up garage
* Quality rendered finish providing majestic street appeal
* Lovely 556m2 block with 17m frontage, on the high side of the street
Such an array of outstanding features... only footsteps from bush and river boardwalks, this property is sure to be highly prized. For further details or to arrange an inspection, please phone Todd Owsnett.