3/755 Henry Lawson Drive, Picnic Point NSW 2213
Sold for $715,000
Sold By ~ Todd Owsnett 0404 429 103 Villa - Property ID: 746352
Set in ever-popular Picnic Point, a stones throw from the beautiful natural Lambeth Reserve with its picnic areas and parkland on the Georges River, this immaculately presented and beautifully designed villa home will impress those buyers seeking stylish living in a wonderful environment.
* Situated in a small boutique security gated complex of only five
* Three spacious bedrooms with built-ins
* Two lavishly styled bathrooms
* Stunning kitchen with caesar stone benchtop and quality European stainless steel appliances
* Large light-filled living and dining areas
* Ducted air conditioning and high ceilings throughout
* Rear deck - perfect for those summer BBQ's
* Easy maintenance and child-friendly courtyard
* Drive through remote lock up garage
* Rates: Strata $400 per quarter, Council $233 per quarter
Single level homes of this quality and presentation are increasingly hard to find, so do not miss out on this rare opportunity! For further details or to arrange an inspection, please phone Todd Owsnett.