1/190 Lambeth Street, Picnic Point NSW 2213
Sold for $808,000
SOLD By Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 875971
Located in a rare blue ribbon position this delightful duplex home oozes elegance and class.
Downstairs you will love the stylishly decorated interiors that compliments the light filled living spaces with a lavish kitchen that overlooks a private grassed courtyard. Upstairs four huge double sized bedrooms are each equipped with built in wardrobes while the main has an ensuite also and a balcony.
You will love the lifestyle that this home offers, set in a small boutique complex only moments to Picnic Point's most famous walking tracks while also boasting the convenience of being within reach to bus and train transport.
* Superbly built, only 1 year old strata titled duplex home with 5 years builders warranty remaining
* 2 stylish bathrooms, main with bath
* Large lavish kitchen with meals area & a large pantry
* Spacious living area opening onto a sunny yard complimented with landscaped gardens
* Built in wardrobes to double sized bedrooms
* Ducted air-conditioning & remote garaging
* Rare sought after quiet position, walking distance to public schools, bush walking tracks, transport and local shops
* Small complex with very reasonable strata levies of $400pq
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.
- Land Size Approx. - 258 m2