11 Clair Crescent, Padstow NSW 2211
Sold for $1,030,000
Sold By Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 889768
Set in an exclusive pocket of the ever green Padstow Heights, this rare gem of real estate totals approximately 840sqm of land and is a must to inspect for all growing families or astute investors. Ideal to set up for two separate residences that the growing family can enjoy separate in-law/teenage accommodation with two self contained living quarters.
You will love the lush green surrounds with deep bush and valley views. Attributes Include:
* Immaculately presented brick/brick veneer home fit for the whole family
* The growing family can enjoy a total of four double sized bedrooms
* Ample sun dappled living space leading to a balcony enjoying a majestic bush outlook
* Gorgeous main bathroom, with separate shower and bath
* Large gourmet kitchen with family sized breakfast bar
* Additional modern kitchen downstairs to compliment separate self contained area with additional bathroom, one bedroom & living room
* Double (side by side) garage with workshop and extra storage space that includes a wine cellar
* Hidden treasure location within minutes to to all local schools, shops, transport, parklands & The Georges River
Be the lucky purchaser of this beautiful piece of real estate and you will spend your Sunday's enjoying afternoon BBQ's with family while the kids splash in the sparkling in ground pool.
For further details contact exclusive listing agents Dean Owsnett, Natasha Khoury or Jonathan Watson.
- Land Size Approx. - 840 m2