19B Viola Street, Punchbowl NSW 2196
Sold for $1,218,000
*SOLD By* ~ Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 916563
This property is an absolute show stopper! A fusion of quality construction with an innovative design this brand new, full brick, freestanding beauty is a must to inspect.
This gorgeous home has been built for growing families with a welcoming feel and energy that needs to be experienced. Entertain and relax with multiple living areas and an undercover alfresco area that overlooks a level, grassed yard designed to enjoy those Sunday afternoon BBQ's with family and friends.
It is privately nestled amid manicured gardens within walking distance from Punchbowl's and Roselands' lifestyle and transport attractions.
This stunning home features the following:
* Brand New, full brick, 5 bedroom, freestanding home
* Double sized bedrooms (one downstairs) with built in wardrobes (4)
* Master suite includes ensuite, walk in wardrobe and balcony
* Stylish main bathroom plus internal laundry and guest powder room (3rd toilet)
* Elegantly crafted gas kitchen with walk in pantry
* Spacious, light dappled living area for lounge and dining plus an additional upstairs family room
* Bonus attributes include: Alarm, ducted air-conditioning, LED lighting, remote garaging
* All positioned in a quiet and central location within a short walk (12 minutes) to Punchbowl train station
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact listing agent Dean Owsnett or Chinese speaking agent Alex Fu.
- Land Size Approx. - 390 m2
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581