5 Samoa Avenue, Picnic Point NSW 2213
Sold for $1,230,000
SOLD by Dean Owsnett & Bill Kordos House - Property ID: 932138
Set in a sought after Picnic Point cul-de-sac location, this well presented 3 bedroom brick veneer home is loaded with potential.
The lucky purchasers will enjoy a community lifestyle with easy access to the Georges River National Park, schools, shops and transport options.
Builders Please Note this is already DA approved for spectacular duplex homes. Plans available upon request.
* Neat 3 bedroom brick veneer home with high ceilings and timber floors
* Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Spacious living room
* Covered outdoor entertaining area/living area
* Loads of storage with a huge detached 10m x 5.6m garage
* 604sqm 15.2 metre frontage
* DA Approved for duplexes with a spectacular design
* DA includes 2 x 4 bedroom duplex homes each approved with inground swimming pools
For further details contact exclusive listing agents Dean Owsnett or Bill Kordos.
- Land Size Approx. - 604 m2
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581